Jim Bob Duggar Biography
Born as James Robert Duggar, Jim Bob Duggar is a real estate agent and a television personality known for a TLC reality series, 19 Kids and Counting (2008-2015), and Counting on (2015-present). He is also a politician and was a member of the Arkansas House of Representatives(1998-2002) on a Republican ticket.
Jim Bob Duggar Age
Born on July 18, 1965, Duggar is 55 years old as of 2020.
Jim Bob Duggar Height
Duggar’s height measurement stands at 5 feet and 11 inches.
Jim Bob Duggar Family
Duggar’s father was named James Lee(1936-2009) and his mother was named Mary Lester(1941-2019).
He has a sister named Deanna.
The Duggars are very strict when it comes to religion. They are devout independent Baptists and they adhere to certain rules according to their religious beliefs. Their dress code should be modest and they can only watch family television.
Jim Bob Duggar Wife
Duggar is married to Michelle Duggar since 1984.
Jim Bob Duggar Children
Duggar, together with his wife Michelle have 19 children. 9 daughters and 10 sons. The children names and dates of birth are as follows:
- Joshua Josh James, born on March 3, 1988, and is married to Anna Renee Keller.
- Jana Marie Duggar, born on January 12, 1990.
- John-David, born on January 12, 1990.
- Jill Michelle, born on May 17, 1991
- Jessa Lauren, born on November 4, 1992
- Jinger Nicole born on December 21, 1993
- Joseph joe Garret born on January 20, 1995
- Josiah Matthew was born on August 28, 1996.
- Joy-Anna born on October 28, 1997
- Jedidiah Robert born on December 30, 1998
- Jeremiah Robert born on December 30, 1998
- Jason Michael born on April 21, 2000
- James Andrew born on July 7, 2001
- Justin Samuel born on November 15, 2002
- Jackson Levi born on May 23, 2004
- Johannah Faith born on October 11, 2005
- Jennifer Danielle born on August 2, 2007
- Jordyn-Grace Makiya born on December 18, 2008
- Josie Brooklyn was born on December 10, 2009.
Jim Bob Duggar Grandchildren
Duggar has 19 grandchildren as of September 2020. 10 granddaughters and 9 grandsons. We see below the grandkids his sons and daughters have given him as of September 2020.
Josh Duggar and Anna Children
His Firstborn son Josh has given him 6 grandchildren as of September 2020. The six are:
- Mackynzie Renee, born on October 8, 2009
- Michael James born on June 15, 2011
- Marcus Anthony born June 2, 2013
- Meredith Grace born on July 16, 2015
- Mason Garrett born on September 12, 2017
- Maryella Hope born on November 27, 2019
John-David Duggar and Abbie Grace Burnett Children
Joh-David Duggar is married to Abbie Grace and together they have one child named:
- Grace Annette born on January 7, 2020
Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard Children
Jill is the fourth born of the Duggar family and she is married to Derick Dillard. Together they have two children. The two Jim Duggar’s grandchildren from his daughter Jill are:
- Israel David Dillard born on April 6, 2015
- Samuel Scott Dillard born on July 8, 2017
Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Children
These two have three children as of September 2020, two boys and one girl. Well, the three grandchildren to Duggar are:
- Spurgeon Elliot Seewald born on November 5, 2015
- Henry Wilberforce Seewald born on February 6, 2017
- Ivy Jane Seewald born May 26, 2019
Jinger Nicole Duggar and Jeremy Joseph Vuolo Children
Jinger Nicole Duggar is married to Jeremy Joseph Vuolo. They have one daughter together and are expecting a second one in November 2020.
- Felicity Nicole Vuolo born on July 19, 2018
Joseph Joe Garrett Duggar and Kendra Renee Children
Joseph Joe Garrett Duggar is married to Kendra Renee and together they have two children. These two children are grandchildren to Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle and are named:
- Garrett David born on June 8, 2018
- Addison Renee born on November 2, 2019
Josiah Matthew Duggar and Lauren Milagro Children
Josiah Duggar and his wife Lauren Milagro has one child named:
- Bella Milagro born on November 8, 2019
Joy-Anna Duggar Forsyth and Austin Forsyth Children
Joy-Ann Duggar is the ninth born of the Duggar family. She is married to Austin Forysth and together they have three children. Their names are as below:
- Gideon Martyn Forsyth born on February 23, 2018.
- Annabel Elise Forsyth born on June 26, 2019.
- Evelyn Mae Forsyth was born on August 21, 2020.
Jim Bob Duggar Career
Duggar is a real estate investor and a television personality known for the TLC reality series 19 Kids and counting, a politician.
He owns several commercial properties in his local area and was Arkansas House representative from 1992 to 2002.
The real estate agent, together with his wife has written two books titled:
- The Duggars:20 and Counting!
- A Love That Multiplies
Jim Bob Duggar Net worth
Duggar has an estimated net worth of $5million.