Nicky Doll Biography
Nicky Doll, whose real name is Karl Sanchez, is a French drag artist and one of the contestants on season 12 of RuPaul’s Drag Race.
Her stage name “Nicky” is short for Nicole and “Doll” is because she has different personalities hence she wanted a little bit of versatility to her name.
Doll is the first french queen to compete on RuPaul’s Drag Race and her favorite past-winner is Season 6 Winner, Bianca Del Rio.
Nicky Doll Age
Doll is 28 years old as of 2020. She was born in Marseille, France. She currently resides in New York City.
Nicky Doll Ethnicity
Doll is of French Ethnicity.
Nicky Doll Family
Doll has not shared any information about her family yet. We will provide this information once it is available.
Nicky Doll Rupaul’s Drag Race
Doll began doing drag in 2009. She is now one of the 13 contestants on season 12 of RuPaul’s Drag Race. On her website’s bio, she describes herself as a 90’s inspired, life-sized doll based in New York whose edgy fashion appearance is influenced by myriad stylistic movements, ranging from Parisian underground nightlife scene to the J-pop colorful culture.
She also mentions that she likes to be involved in fashion editorials and diverse visual projects. Doll has even been featured in magazines like En vie Magazine (USA), OUT magazine, Lash Magazine (France), Cosmopolitan, as well as Féroce Magazine.
Some of her memorable quotes on RuPaul’s Drag Race are;
- “Well, that was a long flight.” (entrance quote)
- “Allez on y va !” (French for “let’s go !”)
- “On est dans la merde” (French for “we are in deep shit”)
- “Michelle Visage’s nightmare has arrived” (Toward’s Crystal Methyd’s entrance look)
- “Hummus! Oh my god” (Because of a pronunciation correction)
- “N-I-C-K-Y’s in town, the new look queen that brings the house down. Watch me prance my way to the crown. Are you ready? A-are you ready? Style and fashion is what I bring to you. And I guarantee you ain’t no mauvais goût. From Paris to New York et me voilà. Fasten your seatbelt, enjoy the ride!” (verse in “I’m That Bitch”)